This is the online placement test page for Saigon English IELTS online courses. IMPORTANT: Please make sure you are logged into your Google account before you start the test.
This test is in three parts: Listening, Reading and Writing. It should take you around 1.5 hours to complete. There is no time limit, however, you should attempt all three parts of the test in one sitting.
- A quiet & comfortable space to take your test
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC only, you cannot take your placement test on a mobile or tablet device)
- Your computer meets the minimum and recommended system requirements
- A stable internet connection
- Speakers or headphones connected to your computer (for audio during your Listening test)
- Ensure you are available for the full duration of the test
- Camera and microphone for your Speaking test (test day/time to be confirmed after you have submitted this placement test)
Make sure you complete every section otherwise this will reduce your band score. There are three sections in the listening test, three sections in the reading test, and ONE section in the writing test (Task 1).
Below are the audio files for the listening test. In your confirmation email, we also sent you links to these files in case you prefer to download them.